Main rules before requesting
- You must be an bureaucrat or an administrator from that specific wiki that was requested.
- The wiki itself should not be a clone neither it should be the same because if you do your request will automatically get blocked due to space one topic at a time and it must not be the same knockoff due to FANDOM's policy.
- Your wiki must have an appropriate type of topic and viewers mainly or your request will be blocked as well.
- And now you may go on with the next requesting step!
Now that you want to request for a wiki affiliate permission since you have finished reading the rules and guidelines continue within the 4 things below:
- Make sure before requesting you use your default wordmark that you have used on your wiki or you can have the same one as your wiki wordmark but bigger and clear all wordmark banner must be png any larger banners (or known as wordmark) will still be accept but will be resized.
- After that don't go yet either! we aren't done yet so lastly before requesting and to give an link address to your wiki known to be up your tab or an example such as this: your wiki name here.fandom.com or if it's either called wikia.org it will still work as well but mainly small wikis use fandom and wikia.org is mainly used to research labs such as (officials, things that can relate to the government, and .etc that is considered important)
- Now, you may contact bureaucrat or known to take over the graphic designing job is Mr.Follow and you can contact the bureaucrat on the wall by clicking here: https://microsoft.fandom.com/wiki/Message_Wall:Mr.Follow for your request now for your request itself could be processed and responded within 24 hours or 1 day if possible.
- Lastly, the conclusion..... well yes mainly lots of wikis gets pasted and gets to be on the main page itself but if your request was declined please read again on top which where the rules are located for this article itself.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.