| This page documents official Policy on Microsoft Wiki. It concerns standards that all users should follow.
When editing this page, please ensure that your revision reflects consensus. When in doubt, discuss first on the talk page.
These articles document the official Policy of Microsoft Wiki. See also Category:Policy
Rules and guidelines
- About Policy - This page outlines what policy is, and the processes behind it
- Rules - The rules of Microsoft Wiki must not be broken on any accounts
Copyright and Privacy
- Copyright - Guidance on the reproduction of Copyright material
- Copyright templates - Templates for marking Copyright or Copyleft content and images
- Style Guide - Guidelines for layout and style of articles
- Create - How to create an article, and guidelines for page titles etc
- Consistency - Making sure content is consistent across the wiki
- Speculation - What speculation, extrapolation and educated guessing is permitted
Staff and Vandalism
- Cleanup - The process of keeping Microsoft Wiki's articles clean, correct and consistent
- Vandalism - Guidelines for how to deal with vandalism, and what counts (also NSfV)
- Deletion - Guidelines for the processes behind deleting pages on Microsoft Wiki
Status and Awards
- Staff - The different levels of staff, who they are, and how to apply
- Featured articles - How articles are given "featured" status
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.